Saturday, February 12, 2011

does anyone know where I can find a good and affordable dentist in Thailand?

Arrays are always went to Bumrungrad Hospital on Sukhumvit Soi 3 Wattana Bangkok. It 's like a 5 star hospital, and all the staff and the cleaning staff for all physicians and nurses are very professional. And "when my company to direct customers, if it ever became ill during a trip with us. You can see on the net All the best www.bumrungrad.com anywhere is not as expensive, but if you want to avoid the most expensive, just do not go to international hospitals. What treatment? I got the job done at the BNH hospital dental clinic and very satisfied with the treatment and costs. Dental care in Thailand is around a third to half of what is here. I had complete control and teeth cleaning teeth £ 12.00 last year.I used in a large hospital in central Bangkok (sorry can not remember his name) was a modern, fully equipped and spotless. I know that many Englishmen provide dental treatment on your vacation. I'm sure the hotels in Thailand will give you good information about the nearest hospital can recommend guestsYou contact the Thai Embassy for information. COM have a word with your insurance company. Even if not required, must be able to point you in the right direction. Alternatively, ask the embassy for a list of dentists. I use Assavant at the corner of Sukhumvit and Thong - one of the best in town - all modern Equipt etc, but if you want cheap, I have a friend who is a dentist and everything is 200 baht, no matter what type does. can Christan hospital in Bangkok, you can try the Bangkok International Dental Center on Ratchadapisek Road, is a 10 minute walk from the subway station Huay Khwang. I have used this facility in the past for cleaning and ceramic insert for about USD60. The name of the dentist is Dr. Nisnas Khemthong. This is a new mechanism, clean and the staff is very nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment