Friday, February 25, 2011

Does anyone know ANY affordable dental insurance or affordable/reasonable dentists in San Antonio TX?

Hi I am looking for affordable dental insurance because it seems like everyone has led to where I do not see can help you because I am not as "in need". And most insurance companies have high monthly payments with no real coverage. I think I need my wisdom teeth pulled and I have to give more cavities, if anyone has information on good dental care or even adequate dental prices in San Antonio can, TX, it would be very grateful. Thanks in advance. Try your local dental society. They give you a list of dentists. Some can sliding scale. I invite you to visit this website. I www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com with them online over 3 years for all my dental care with no age limits for the same reasons as you. They helped me save thousands of dollars from extractions, root canals, cleaning. I am quite sure that all services that are specifically included in orthodontics and dentures in the benefits. They had my membership active in 2 hours and was able to use the same day, I am very happy to have found. I'm almost 99.9% sure that your area is covered. Check to see if they are in your area. Good luck. Hope this helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment