Monday, March 7, 2011

What dental insurance will let me choose my dentist?

Hi, I'm a 23 y / o full-time students in California soon and need dental work, even in the future, some cosmetic dentistry. Need affordable dental care that allows me to choose my dentist. I asked my dentist accepts, and she said any insurance plan where I can choose my dentist. Thanks in advance! Most insurance providers have a preferred list of dentists. You can choose one of the dentists prefer. Stick with one of the leading providers of dental care if you have more options. I do not know if you find any dental - insurance dental surgery (veneers, bleaching, etc) - an affordable price. I urge you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I registered online for over 5 years and have saved thousands of dollars over the years. my camera, X-ray examinations, cleanings.etc. even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and they can use the same day, good luck and hope it helps. Shireen, I found a huge directory of dentists in California. http://www.findgooddentist.com/California.html I would try to visit a couple of them and see if they can help you .

0 comments:

Post a Comment