Friday, March 4, 2011

Where to buy a good affordable teeth whitener that actually does work?

My teeth are yellow, and my confidence was shot down by this, can someone help me find a reasonably good teeth whitener that actually works? go to the dentist to do it professionally is very expensive for me atm, I have control of my upper teeth. But enthusiastically want my help please whiter teeth? :) Hola! if u can get ur hands on a toothpaste called ua DEPURDENT great help and will not hurt! Use only 2-3 times a week and is very effective.2 people I know use it for the season. There are many ways u can whiten your teeth and see if you blanch them and be patient I would use the top ferrule is nice and easy and you can put at the same time in the shower every two days, depending on what you say. a Another tip is that you get UR braces of you just can stay away from caffine and brush regularly with toothpaste depurdent I told you so you can get bins, so that all the teeth are the same color instead of a much whiter than the other; because I saw that the easiest to use and after using IM wool notice a dental student so I know this info is correct:) good luck! The best whitening system for laser bleaching is Crest Whitestrips .

0 comments:

Post a Comment